- Mortgage payoff information for all loans attached to the property (primary, second mortgage and HELOC). We will need the lender’s name and your loan number.
- Social Security numbers for each person on title. We use this information in obtaining the payoff from your current lender and also need to in some cases to confirm responsibility for Tax liens or fifa’s attached to your property. It is also used for tax purposes.
- Home Owners Association contact information, if applicable. This must include the name of the management company responsible for collecting your dues or the CFO of your HOA. A phone number and/or email address are appreciated.
- Termite Letter. Please bring the original to closing and fax a copy for our files prior to the closing to 770-874-2167.
- Remember to Bring to closing:
- Original Termite Letter
- Photo ID
- Original Power of Attorney, if applicable.
- Termite and Soil Treatment Letter
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Home Builders Warranty
- Percentage of House completed as of January 1st for tax pro-ration purposes
- Construction Loan payoff lender contact phone number
- Corporate Seal, Corporate Resolution showing permission of representative from builder to sign on sale.
- Homeowners Insurance declarations page (includes name of insurance company, premium amount and due date). If you have already paid in full, please provide a paid receipt.
- Please notify your closer in advance if you would like a Joint Tenancy Deed prepared for you and your spouse if he/she is not on the loan.
- Remember to bring to closing:
- Photo ID
- Certified funds for the amount you need to close over $1500. Please have the funds made out to yourself and you can sign them over to our firm at closing. Please also bring check book to cover any changes to the Closing Disclosure that may occur at the closing table.
- Original POA, if applicable
- Any additional documents required by your lender. For example, sometimes the lender will require a copy of the Closing Disclosure from the sale of your previous home.
Real Estate Agents Checklist
- Copy of fully executed sales contract
- Any signed addendums
- Contact phone numbers for all parties including buyer, seller, lender, broker
- Home Warranty Invoice, if applicable
- Commission Agreement
- Any special stipulations or unique circumstances:
- If there is a probate situation we will need copies of death cert, Letters Testamentary, Will, Any orders from Probate court
- Request our wiring instructions if your client will need to wire funds to us for closing or provide their wiring instructions if they will need us to wire their proceeds.
- If there will be any funds collected at closing on behalf of a vendor, you must provide an invoice for our file.
- Seller info needed from listing agent:
- HOA contact info
- Termite letter
- Payoff info: lender, loan number, ss#